Sunday, December 28, 2008

Better late than never!

So I have been driving myself crazy with all that I have been trying to do these days.
Anyways Thanksgiving is the topic of this post. I love thanksgiving and Christmas its my favorite times of the year. I love the food and spending time with family and friends. This thanksgiving was great since my husband and I moved back to Lancaster closer to my family, and we love our new place so we wanted to show it off and host a Thanksgiving with our friends. On Thursday (thanksgiving day) we spent the day with my family and had a wonderful dinner. but for Saturday it was about us and our friends that we hadnt seen much of recently. I was so excited! I even sewed my own fabric napkins and table runners in beautiful cream and gold colors. I even made handmade napkin rings from scrapbooking paper and ribbon . Unfortunately I got so caught up in the excitement of having people over and cooking the perfect meal I forgot to take photos lol the only pictures I have are of my centerpieces and the table runners.