Sunday, December 28, 2008
Monday, December 1, 2008
Also as many of you know i have started designing stamps, so Instead of having my for sale items get lost in the midst of my regular day to day blog, I have created a blog just for my for sale items so check out all my great new stamp sets! and keep an eye out for much much more to be added. (I am in the works of designing a Website, but untile I can come up with a store name and finish the designing and setup this blog will have to do. but hopefully sometime in february i should get my site up and running and there wont be a need for this blog anymore)
check it out at Designs By Lindsay http://handmadedesignsbylindsay.blogspot.com/
Thursday, November 20, 2008
I did a fall craft fair the 8th of november which was a bust! i sold a few cards etc but not much. it cost me 30.00 for teh boot and i sold 36.00 in cards so 6.00 was above the cost of the booth but i wouldnt call it profit considering all i put into everything i showed at the craft fair...gas to and from etc....so i say im still in the hole. but good news is a lot of people took my card they were interested and that is better than uninterested. i think most peopel i spoke with had a hard time there. my guess is the economy, people arent buying more than they need now so they werent getting teh extra lavish things they may have been willing to purcahse a few years ago in the same situation. but i did get into 2 more upcoming holiday boutiques the first 2 weekends of december so cross your fingers and lets hope that they go better. I do still have a great stationery shop in valencia that is going to be carrying my cards on consignment! yay! now i just have to get more! theres a lovely little tea shop/boutique here in town i want to see if they will carry them, and i am going to hit up all the day spas and salons as well so wish me luck!
anyways so that is where i am at these days...now its time to get caught up! i have already been creating so look out over the next few days you are going to see tons and tons of pics posted!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
post it note book
post it note book
3 post it note stands
back view of stands
close up #1
close up #2
close up #3
thanksgiving card #1
Thanksgiving card #2
Thanksgiving card #3
Thanksgiving card #4
Thanksgiving card #5
Thanksgiving card #6
Thanksgiving card #7
Thanksgiving card #8
So I have an upcoming craft fair and I have been working my tush off trying to get enough stuff to show. Today I worked on fall and thanksgiving items such as post it holders and cards hope you like them
Monday, October 13, 2008
I've been tagged with a twist! This one is easier. Here's how it works...1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. 2. Answer the five sets of five (these are easy) 3. Tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. 4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are the 5 sets of five...
Things you love...
1) Being married to my best friend and love of my life, my hubby Chris
2) Family and Friends - spending time with them and growing together
3) Crafting! - scrapbooking card making stamping etc!
4) Animals/Pets - i love getting to spend time with my kitty when she jumps up on my lap for a pet and a cuddle, when i wake in teh middle of the night or morning to find she has curled up right next to me to sleep, or when she insists on helping me when I scrapbook or draw lol or when she gives me this look like come play with me (she loves to play with peacock feathers)
5) Disneyland! I went for my 21st birthday, my honeymoon and will go as much as I can
Things you don't love...
1) doing dishes!!! (I dont have a dishwasher at the moment actually havent had one for over 3 years)
2) waking up early in the morning
3) fighting with the hubby
4) the hubby not doing his chores as he promised
5) being bored with nothing to do (fortunately that rarely ever happens to me)
Songs on your iPod/Playlist...
I dont have an ipod or mp3 player etc so its the radio for me lol
1)Mexican food!!!! chips and fresh salsa, cheese enchiladas beans and rice, barbacoa burritos mmmmmmmmm
2) sweets!!! sugar cookies, cheesecake, flan and chocolate anything!
3) Chips and salsa lol ok i know its under mexican food but its one of my favs i thought it deserved its own recognition
4) Fresca (the black cherry kind)
5) fresh french onion soup with fresh bread mmmmm
People you are tagging...
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Sunday, October 5, 2008
And well I can't forget that thanksgiving is around teh corner as well. My yahoo group bellaholicsanonymous has a monthly challenge and there monthly bella babe. Well this months theme is for next months posts, is thanksgiving using Autumn colors brown and orange, and it had to include a pumpkin. So here is what I came up with.
And no I'm not done for the day yet lol... I think now it's time for a small change in pace, I think since october is breast cancer awareness month and i do love my causabella, I think I will be making some with her, and with all my new stamp designs that are starting to hit the market, I think i need to make some more samples using some of my own designs...what do you think? lol so I think its time to put in another movie and get back to my craft table! he hee he have a lovely evening everyone and look for even more posts on my blog tomorrow morning!
ok this first one i did late the other night and didn't get to add it to my blog when i did teh other halloween post it not holders and not pad holders, so here she is. It's a not pad holder with pen.
And just completed with my brand new trick or treatabella...
A not pad holder and the text next to her on the cover says "hey pumpkin"