Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Finally getting caught up!

Ok I know I am sooo far behind. I keep telling myself I amgoing to post and then go oh wait let me finish this project and then well I finish the project but don't post lol.
So today is a day of catching up!
So lets start with some Pink Papery Studios Creations.

There is a new up and coming line called around the town featuring these super cute little shops cars and houses! I could't just use one I had to use them all!!!! So I had this bucket that was plain and clear and has been crying out to be altered! so we had a challenge on march 18th called home sweet home and was asked to use the house image but this was so much better than just one image.







We also had a sketch challenge among us designers on march 11th using the rainy day image


We had another sketch challenge on march 25th and this is what I came up with for that one


Our april 1st challenge was a designers choice! which was sooo hard lol so I did 2 cards


Ok so thats PPS now onto other goodies at the last crfat fair I did my covered notebooks were my best sellers! so I had to replenish my stock and make a few more so I got the new wishes and dreams paper from creative memories and it is just stunning! and I had to cover one with it. I left a photo spot on the front so the purchaser could customize it themselves

Then I had found this great orchid paper! and didn;t know what to do with it and then I remembered I have geisha Anya Digi stamp!!!! so I blew her up and colored her to match and here we go



Then when I did the fairytale shadow boxes I also did some cards to match.

And then I recently bought the Hero set from The Greeting Farm...I love it!!! so I made these girly hero cards and I have some boy ones in the making too I'll show those when I am done
And nope no more pics for now, just some news. One, I bought the new never ever set the night it came out (midnight! lol) and I have some projects in the works I can't wait to show you!
Also I got an image swap in I had been waiting on so I have a little red riding hood project coming up too!!!
Oh the puppy is doing great!!!! she has gotten soooooo much better!!! still a little caugh but so playful and sweet!
I have a PPS challenge project I will be showing off later today featuring some new easter images set to be released in the store tonight!!!
and.... lol I have spent a lot of time creating a whole slew of new images!!!! we have a paperdoll/dressup kind of set! and we have a whole line of retro girls from different eras! and they are soooooooo stinkin' CUTE!!! so keep an eye out because I will be showing some sneak peaks very very soon!!!
SO have a happy crafty day and I will be posting some more goodies later I promise!

No comments: