Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Aug 11th

It's My Birthday!!!
and I have some surprises going on over on my SSD blog so be sure to go check them out!!!

Next Up I know I haven't been around much and I appologize. There are a few reasons...One being I havent had hardly any time to craft! =( so sad! I have been so busy creating new images for MSB and the Digishack, as well as Sassy Studios which is great because we will have so much happening at all 3 stores, but bad for my crafts =( and teh #2 reason which is also a huge one as it has taken up a lot of my time and most my weekend too... Hubby and I are going to buy a house!!!! yay we are so excited!!! So we have been hunting and searching for listings online then going out and taking a look and if we like what we see we 've been meeting with the realator to view, we havent picked the "one" yet... but we have a few we are excited about! and once we get to see them fully we are hoping to make adecision soon...isnt hat exciting though!?!?! I am so happy! anyways so I just wanted to give you a little update.

and I have started scheduling my time and made sure to allot me crafting time and blogging time, so I promise I will be getting back in the swing of things very soon!
but be sure to stop by SSD today as its the only day to get these surprises I have going on

No comments: