Monday, February 22, 2010

Catching up on a few things

...again! lol well it has been an interesting beginning of a new year!
from getting sick, starting a new part time job, SSD has been booming! and getting bit by a stray dog and loosing the sue of my right hand for 2 weeks
I haven't had a lot of time to craft but I have squeezed in a few small projects lately so I had a few mins so I thought Id spend them catching ya'all up on what I have been up to.

So in Jan my sister asked me for 3 baby shower cards for a group baby shower at her work, She needed a card for a mommy with a boy, a daddy having a girl and a daddy having a boy, so I made this 1st one for the mommy who was having a boy these cards were made dull size so the whole team could sign them
this next one was made for a daddy having a lil girl
and this one for the daddy having the boy
I created this card using one of the SSD image I created, I did this card for v-day and for the release which was Feb 1st ( a bit behind schedule like I said)
Also during CHA The Greeting Farm was having a relay contest and I was playing along. this was the 1st image they gave away, Merian I was super excited about this one! I think it turned out ok
This was teh 2nd image in the relay since v-day was around the corner and I had just gotten this new paper I had to use pink and chocolate!
We also had a Pink red and white challenge over at SSD a few weeks ago and I wanted to play along so I did a quick card using th eoff with your head image we had just released over at SSD
This was the 3rd image in the TGF relay, I have to admit I am not a fan of the critter crew images over there, I am partial to the anya and ians but i think this turned out pretty good? I wanted to make it baby but funky so I used my SU rockabilly papers...love them!
and just before V-day I did a few more cards featuring some TGF images, this one I used dressy Edward and Joyce, and to go with a twighlight inspired idea...the sent says forever
And I had bought flutter Anya so long ago and never used her, and this turned out soooo nice! It's hard to see but there is a lot of wonderful layering on her.


1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

Very cute stuff Lindsay! I love love love those baby cards!! That little onesie stamp is awesome!! :D