I've been tagged by Mae http://www.stevemaenic.blogspot.com/
I've been tagged with a twist! This one is easier. Here's how it works...1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog. 2. Answer the five sets of five (these are easy) 3. Tag 5 people in the last section by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. 4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are the 5 sets of five...
Things you love...
1) Being married to my best friend and love of my life, my hubby Chris
2) Family and Friends - spending time with them and growing together
3) Crafting! - scrapbooking card making stamping etc!
4) Animals/Pets - i love getting to spend time with my kitty when she jumps up on my lap for a pet and a cuddle, when i wake in teh middle of the night or morning to find she has curled up right next to me to sleep, or when she insists on helping me when I scrapbook or draw lol or when she gives me this look like come play with me (she loves to play with peacock feathers)
5) Disneyland! I went for my 21st birthday, my honeymoon and will go as much as I can
Things you don't love...
1) doing dishes!!! (I dont have a dishwasher at the moment actually havent had one for over 3 years)
2) waking up early in the morning
3) fighting with the hubby
4) the hubby not doing his chores as he promised
5) being bored with nothing to do (fortunately that rarely ever happens to me)
Songs on your iPod/Playlist...
I dont have an ipod or mp3 player etc so its the radio for me lol
1)Mexican food!!!! chips and fresh salsa, cheese enchiladas beans and rice, barbacoa burritos mmmmmmmmm
2) sweets!!! sugar cookies, cheesecake, flan and chocolate anything!
3) Chips and salsa lol ok i know its under mexican food but its one of my favs i thought it deserved its own recognition
4) Fresca (the black cherry kind)
5) fresh french onion soup with fresh bread mmmmm
People you are tagging...
A little quickie for the Outlawz
6 hours ago