Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bad News

Bad news =( my drawings are "too sophisticated" for stamping bella =( Emily wanted more whimsy =( my heart is totally broken, I wanted so bad to design for them. I guess thats what I get for working in lingerie for a few years and having to make everything look sexy not cutesy (lol) oh well there are many more stamp companies out there I think I will just have to keep trying. I'm sure there is one out there that my style will fit!

Bella's will still always be my favs!

As a designer and an artist I am familiar with rejection, and every artist and designer needs to be its not bad it's not saying your not good enough its just saying your not the right style. I am not angry or frusterated with this decision and this message is made with no anger (it's hard to convey emotion online). It is what it is. It just wasn't meant to be, and I am just sad.

No comments: