Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Secret Sistah (Santa)

So some of us Design team members wanted to do a secret santa. So since I was a bit behind on sending mine out to my secret santa I will post pics of her gift later once I know she recieved it. But I thought I could at least share what I recieved from my secret santa. Ami was my secret santa, and these are some beautiful cards she made for me, as well as a Michaels giftcard...and tell me what crafter doesnt love those!?!?!?! =) So if you have a minute stop by her blog and see what other great things she's been creating at http://www.divaforaday.blogspot.com/






And last but not least my absolute Fav!!!! I love love love Rudolph!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

LOVE the cards you got from your secret sis....the rodolph card is ADORABLE thats my fav also!