Thursday, March 5, 2009

Another Anya Kind of Day

So I haven't been feeling well ever crafting has been ugh because I've been so sick so last night I finally got to create a Card!!! yay So I decided I would so the Miss Anya sketch Challenge that is going on right now

And dun dun duuun..... here is mine! Yesterday I got my SU order in...SOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!! They just put out a TON of great new stuff ( I don't sell SU I'm just stating the facts) The papers and stickers I used are from the Sweet nothings kit ... I love love love it!!so It only seemed fitting that I use it with my fav Anya image! little Miss Anya here is colored with Prismacolor marker for the skin and hair and and with shimmer it paints for all her clothing and accesories it has a great light coloring with loads of sparkle!


Next... I have seen these amazing Magazine holders by Joni and have been wanting to make some of my own! So I finally found one at my Michaels!!! yay! they had 3 alll were damaged but only 1 was super minor that I could easily fix and use it so I only go to buy one =( but we have another Michaels near by I am going to visit today! so If I can get more I will be a very happy camper =) anyways Since I say Joni's I've been wanting to do a Dorthy one and have the witches legs poking out from under the house! lol wouldnt that be fun?!?! so I did it!!!

So here we have the front. all the wood looking paper was created by me. The basket little ToTo is in was weaved with cold and orange ribbons, the curtains are paper pieces on teh inside of the box

Next we have a 3/4 view that shows you the legs sticking out, now I know it's not practical so they actually get placed upwards but it is fun for the photo, I also found little wooden picket fence pieces at Michaels that I painted white and attached down the side


And here is the side view it says there's no place like home on both sides but only this side has the witches legs the legs and feet were freehanded by me and cut out I colored the stockings on both sides of the paper though

Oh and before I forget! the other day I did spend a little time on a swap I am working on for the Club Anya group over on PCP its for a membership card swap so here is the front side of my membership cards (i'm making 10 identical ones) I still have to figure out the back but it's half way there!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

how adorable them little magazine holders are!!! what a great job you did on them all...your card is cute too!