Thursday, March 5, 2009

Once upon a Time Shadow boxes

So I had never tried shadow boxes before but have been wanting to for a while now so I just got the SU build a fairtal punchout die cuts and I love them!!! So I had planned to use them on my wedding album since I did have a cinderella themed wedding but I decided I will have to order more for me later lol and I decided to try 2 shadow boxes for the craft fair this weekend.

So the first one here is all princess! girly and flowery fantasy fun! I did place a photomat for a Photo to be placed in. I tried to photograph different angles so you could see the depth and layering, also the wand and butterflies are on the outside of the glass
Next I wanted one that could be for boys too. so well the elements took more space than I wanted and no room for a pic, but it will make a great art piece for someones wall. the once upon a time wording is in chocolate vinyl on the exterior of the glass

4 comments:

Kimmie0270 said...

So cool!

Pink Papery Studios said...

Love them!! Your sooooo amazing...

Cassie said...

these are amazing lindsay!!

Brandi said...

Very cool shadowboxes Lindsay ... where have you been lately?