Monday, June 22, 2009

I won!!!!

Oh my Goodness!!!! I Won!!!! I can' believe it! I have never won anything to do with any of my crafts or blogging so this is Super exciting!!!! So many of you commented on my Beauty an dthe beast challenge cards and I thank you for that it was great to hear that you all liked them so much, and I ended up winning the Audrey for it!! how awesome is that! and it just so happens She is one of my all time favs! yes I am 24 and I love Breakfast at Tiffany's, My Fair Lady, Funny Face, Sabrina, and some I can't recall the name off teh top of my head right now I love em all!!! So this is great! and I get to be a guest designer for this week! I am super excited about that! I can;t wait to find out what the movie will be...anyways I had to share! you can click on my Audrey to see the announcing post over at Cinema Saturday

2 comments:

Debby said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

Javablustamper said...

CONGRATS!!! Way to go!! You are SO talented!! Have an AWESOME day!




Take care!!
Jacquie/Javablustamper