Thursday, June 25, 2009

New release today over at MSB

I know I am soooo playing catch up again! lol it's been crazy lately trying to find a job and going on interviews has kept me busy on top of desiging all sorts of new images! anyways so let me fill in a few blanks 1st off and most important is that today is release day over at Modern Sugar Blvd!!! here are some of the new images you can expect to see showing up for sale today!

This first one has a # of images used the umbrella, tanning lotion and beach ball are all sperate but I combined them to make this scene.

The next is a sentiment an eifle tower and a fashionista! all combined to make a scene

And another 3 image scene! lol I guess I was on a roll lol this one has a sentiment a scooter and a brand new doodler!

Ok no time for a little catch up! this was my creation for this weeks challenge! It;s a sketch challenge. I used 5 images a wedding cake, a bride, champagne flutes, and a stainedglass window scene and a pair of rings.
This was the challenge from the week before (sorry I didn;t get to show it off) the challenge was to use a size 10 card! and the DT was asked to use the potting shed image.
Ok and last release ugh yeah taht is how far behind I am! I mean I did the projects just never had a chance to post them. 1st is a Welcome sign that I plan to have on my front dorr for out 4th of July Party!
And next we have GI jane lol! I love supporting our troops and I thought these sentimenst I created were awesome!

3 comments:

Javablustamper said...

I LOVE all your creations! Hope you are well!



Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! Wonderful pieces!
You really have been busy ;)

TFS it all!!! :*)

Jean Peters said...

wow such wonderful creations - brilliant stuff xx