Saturday, September 12, 2009

Drink of the Day 9-12-09

It's Saturday!!!! so let's go a little nutty!!!
Todays Drink of the Day is the Nutty Irishman
1 1/2 oz Frangelica (Frangelico Hazelnut Liquior is brand name)
1 1/2 oz Irish Cream
Served on the rocks in an old fashioned glass
This is another super yummy super creamy drink that can so just be my desert!
It is best COLD so combine with ice in a shaker before pouring or keep your liquor cold
Though it was great on it's own I wasnt in teh mood for such a strong drink tonight So I also saw another version of this recipe that called for an equal part of cream, well no cream in my house =( so I just added 1 oz of 2% milk and it was just fine. I love drinks like this that you can mild down when your not in th emood for something too strong but you also have the option to leave as is when you are in the mood for something a little stronger
CHEERS!

No comments: