Sunday, September 13, 2009

Drink of the Day 9-13-09

Happy Sunday Everyone!
So thanks for stopping in for my 4th Drink of the Day Has anyone had a chance to try any of the previous ones? what did you think
Well today I felt like a litte vacation so How about a Blue Hawaiian?!?!
(by the way I try these a day or 2 before my posts lol in case you are wondering he hee I am setting my posts for 12:01 am each day and somedays like sunday I don't usually Drink or just sometimes I dont feel like it lol so I try out an extra one or two on Fri or Sat so I can have one a day here on my blog lol)
Anyway, Blue Hawaiian!
1/2 oz sour mix
1 oz Blue Curacao
1 oz Vodka
1 oz Light Rum
2 oz Pinapple Juice
Shake with Ice and serve in an old fashioned glass on the Rocks
MMMM Pinapple Juice anything sign me up! he hee and the Blue Curacao wow that makes a great tropical drink! However you have to watch the ratio to other colored products too much juice the color wont look so pretty lol but it looked just fine with the 2 oz the recipe called for.
You know what I think would be a super yummy option instead of plain pinapple juice using the pineapple orange juice I'll have to try it another day but it does sound good and I am sure it would taste just fine
Well have a great rest of your weekend and...
CHEERS!

No comments: