Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Whiskey Week!

I am a big Jack Daniels Girl! my momma is a Big Jack Daniels Girl I mean we are whiskey lovin family lol. I know it may seem odd but I can do jack straight up in shot glasses or in my fave ever whiskey sours etc...so in honnor of my momma who had surgery this week on her toe lol i know silly reason lol but it has inspired me to do a week of Jack Daniels! ...well that and the fact I am almost out and I wanna go but a new bottle! lol I hate having almost empty bottles in my stash he hee
Drink of the Day 9/21/09
Day 11
Jack Daniels Lynchburg Lemonade
1 part Jack Daniels
1 part sweet and sour mix
1 part triple sec
4 parts sprite soda
pour over ice a stir do not shake. garnish with lemon slices and cherry's!
I love this! It has the components of one of my fav drinks ever...a jack 'n sours he hee (whiskey sours) but with a refreshing twist with the lemon lime soda, and teh triple sec has that citrus note to it as well that smooths thing sout as well
Drink of the Day 9/22/09
Day 12
My momma's frozen lynchburg lemonade!
1 part Jack Daniels
1 part tripple sec
2 parts sweet and sour mix
....mix in a large tupperware container and stick in the freezer! it is better to stir every once in a while it makes it more slushy like and not too icey but i dont mean like every five minutes i mean every hour or so until its ready once it is slushy and semifrozen it is perfect! scoop into a glass and enjoy with a spoon...and dont forget to garnish with that bright red cherry!
Drink of the Day 9/23/09
Day 13
Whiskey Sour ( well I did mention it was one of my all time favs earlier so I of course had to make one!)
1 1/2 oz Jack Daniels
2 oz sweet and sour mix
serve in an old fashioned glass with ice, garnish with a lemon slice and cherry...to make a little sweeter and prettier take about a table spoon of the cherry juice and carefully pour across the top i love when colors blend so pretty! and this drink is simple but perfect!
so until tomorrow...Cheers!

No comments: