Tuesday, February 10, 2009

are you ready for this?

More Card Filers!!! lol Ok so if youdon't already know I have a craft fair coming up next month and I am trying to prep for it. So you are seeing a lot of projects come out I know.

But when I found this new way to make teh card filers I was stoked because it is soooooooo much easier!!!

So now we have another rockstar filer. This time we did pink! here is teh front view. (by the way the little shit tags you see hanging off it are my price tags for the craft fairs)


and the side and back


and a close up on the top look at those great purple metalic star brads!


Next I had to do something a little more girly, So I have pretty head rachel from the greeting farm on my stylista card filer.
and here is the side and back....I think I may cut out the word stylista or fashionista or something like that and put it on the back so it isn't so plain, but my sis is borrowing my cricut so I have to get that back from her first.
and the day is still not over so you might be seeing even more later tonight but for now i think Im done and i'm going to go take a break and do some house work...yuck!

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Loving the rockstar one!

Tammy said...

I am so so so in love with what you did with the Pretty Head Rachel.
I've made one of these boxes before. You've inspired me to try it out again with the Pretty Head's. So cute...TFS