Saturday, February 14, 2009

I bought them !! I bought them!!!

lol ok so what the heck am I talkinmg about well I bought the new Miss anya collection from the greeting farm!!! can't wait to get them!! I have yet to try their regular stamps so I am super excited (I love their digi images though!) but these ones were just released today! and are super cute! and I wish I could afford to just buy em all at once but one set at a time for now but yay they are mine now!! well when they arrive lol I hate waiting!!!! anyways I did make some thing stoday but sadly to say no time to take pics and upload them, today has been a busy day. I have a bridal shop here in town who's going to carry some of my cards on consignment and see how they do so cross your fingers! and I chopped off close to 5 inches of my hair today! hubby was sad he loves my hair long (not that its short now its just not long its medium lol) and a friend is getting married tomorrow and my mom and I did the decorating (one of my moms businesses is cahircovers and decor rentals etc) by the way it looks beautiful! I was in charge of the head table and the arch way and I will post pics soon I promise! and well I need to hit the hay cause I gotta get up early I'm doing the brides makeup tomorrow so I gotta prep and be ready so sadly to say goodnight and I probably wont have tim eto get on and post tomorrow so I will have to play some catch up on sunday.....and I tell you what on sunday I will have to give some sneaky peakies of some of our upcoming digi stamps for Pink Papery Studios, and a launch date! so if you can't wait to see what we've been working on check back sometime on sunday I dont know whan so maybe just check monday lol but you get what I'm trying to say.

sweet dreams and happy crafting!
Linds

No comments: