Thursday, February 5, 2009

busy thursday

So I was on SCS and I found a great tutorial for this crad filer! I've done other versions of card filers but none as easy as this one! check out this blog for a great video tutorial.

Here is the one I made using the SU love stories set, DCWV spring stack, brads, ribbon and bling.
Here is the front view

a top view to show off the handle

A close up front view with lid open to see the full detail

Opened to see the inside and under lid

Side view of the accordian side

and a back view
and thought its not photo my label is on the bottom
And here are 2 Bachelorette themed cards I made yesterday but didnt get a chance to post its a 2 part card, the inner card is where you can write and then it slides in the sleeve

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

What adorable invites... I'mna have to CASE this one!