Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Getting excited1

ok as I mentioned before I have never tried Whiff of joy, but they are sooooooo cute and I am super excited for this new launch they are getting ready to release! i will deffinately be getting them all!!! anywasy I wanted to help them spread the word, so I wanted to share with you some of the preview projects their design team is showing off. I take no credit for these, but want you to see what I am sooooo excited about.

So the lady I spoke about yesterday is Katharina here is a new creation by her.
Aija has an awesome card for those knights in your life but you have to go to her blog to check it out and it is way worth it! click here
this next one is by bev
And jaqui has a number of them up on her blog
and the last i am sharing with you is from sonja
Like I said I take no credit for these, I don't even know these people personally I just absolutely adore these stamps and projects and wanted to help katharina spread the word about the new launch so please visit their individual blogs to give compliments where they are due! =)

No comments: