Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pretty Head Rachel

So I was stoked to find out a new pretty Head girl was released at the greeting farm! and I loved the first so I had to buy the second! so I bought her and the 50's sweethearts. I haven't had a chance to play with the 50's sweethearts yet but i had to play with rachel! I decided to do a covered composition book with the SU bella rose papers so she of course had to be a red head. I dont know why I love doing red heads, maybe its partially because I am a redhead, or maybe its because I love the little mermaid or maybe its because reds are so bright and fun to color with! Whatever the case may be the red looks great with the greens and browns and rose prints in the paper set.

Here is the full front view of the composition book. There is brown ribbon trimming out the spine, I added some flowers in her hair to coordinate with the motief of the paper

A close up of Pretty Head Rachel

The inside front cover with place to write whom the book belongs to, and I added a red satin ribbon book marker attached in the spine.

The inside back cover

The outside back cover

No comments: