Friday, May 29, 2009

Dancing in the Rain

Modern Sugar Blvd. Challenge #4

this weeks challenge was pretty simple it was a you choose kinda thing. Just get creative. As a DT member we were asked to use this new image these cute whimsicle rain boots that are going to be released in the store tomorrow. So I invite youto join in and play too, pick any MSB images, any one you have anyone you like, whatever you choose, and get creative! think outside the box. Play with any colors you wish, but challenge yourself do something new you have never done before.

here is the front of my card. So what I did was teh rain boots, and i used clear accents on it to give it a rubbery dimensional look to them. Then I used my cricut to create the sun and the clouds, and then some more clear accents to create rain drops. i used a grey silver glitter card as the base to add to the gloomy rainy feel I was going for

and here is the inside I think maybe I will redo and print it out on my printer as soon as I have the time to do it.

1 comment:

Tenia Nelson said...

All of your cards are awesome!!