Thursday, May 28, 2009

Who want's a sneaky peaky?

Modern Sugar Blvd. is having a HUGE release on saturday May 30th....thats in 2 days!!!!! just 2 days!!!! (lol kudos to those who get the movie reference should be 3 days but I forgot to post yesterday he hee hee) Anyways this release will be full of fun! OMgoodness We hav some flash back from the past, some new Momma's and some fun whimsy food hmmmmm doesn't that sound interesting....so wanna see?!?!?!

So....let me introduce on of our new flash from the past images... A Hippie!!!!! isn't she hot?!?!?! (yes she is one of mine I and I guess I am a bit partial tee hee hee)
Anyway, I couldn't find that perfect paper I had in mind to create this card with I searched and searched for the perfect paper and no such luck, soooooo when life hands you lemons make lemonade so I did! I made the background. I bused out my Cricut and my mickey and friends cart and used Daisy's Daisies in diff sizes and colors and It was perfect!
I didn't put a sentiment well because I thought it would be too much and sometimes cards don't need sentimentsa, and I can always add one later if I wish.


So now that you have seen mine you should start clicking away at the different DT members blogs because who knows what images they will be showing off today.


Oh... PS I have 2 more previews to show off by tomorrow so check back later today and tomoorw because who know's when I will post them ;)

2 comments:

Tink said...

Love your card! I grew up looking like her!! LOL!
Yes I remember Woodstock!!

Anonymous said...

WOW she is super cool looking!! Fabulous card, hon.