Monday, May 11, 2009

What a Weekend!

Ok I am so sorry I am very forgetful and always crazy busy these days lol
So, some of you may have noticed there was one more of my images released on Modern Sugar Blvd on Friday, if not you should check her out! isn't she glowing?
Next, on Saturday Modern Sugar Blvd showed off their 1st challenge over on their Blog
Here is my entry and I hope you will join in on the fun!
It is a sketch and color Challenge You can get the sketch at the MSB Blog and the colors are Turquoise, Lime Green and Bright Pink how fun is that! a great was to get us in the spirit of Summer! which will be right around the bend (I think it's already started here lol! It's been in the 90's and the pool was 85 degrees!!!!)
And my Poll is going pretty good it seems Sassy Studios is in the lead! how fun!!! we have a few days left so if you havent voted please do! and if you have and wouldn't mind would you please pass the word on!

No comments: